Reservations & Waitlist
- Online & Phone Reservations will be honored until 5 minutes after the start of class, at which time anyone on the waitlist will be allowed fill vacant spot on a first come, first served basis.
- We recommend that you reserve your class time online since classes have the potential to fill up.
Failure to cancel a class you are scheduled to attend, less than an hour before it starts, will result in a $5 charge for Monthly Members or a class deducted from single or class pack accounts.
Cancellations & No-shows
- If you cannot attend class, please cancel your class online or call the studio at least 1 hour before the start of class.
- You will be charged the amount of $10.00 for each reserved class that you do not attend or if you fail to cancel your reservation one (1) hour before the class start time. We do not enjoy charging the “no show” fees so please cancel any classes reserved in a timely manner.
Late Arrival to Class
- Our aim is to provide each client with the best possible opportunity to enjoy their Bar Method workout. Please help by arriving before the start of class.
- Clients arriving late will not be allowed to enter an ongoing class more than ten (10) minutes after the start of class.
- New Clients arriving after the start of class will be admitted only at the discretion of The Bar Method Front Desk Manager.
- Wear exercise pants or leggings that extend beyond the knee, a comfortable top that covers the midriff area, and socks that cover your entire foot (grip socks optional, no open toe socks).
- Clients may wear compression shorts provided the shorts extend to just above the knee.
- Only capped water bottles filled with clear water are permitted in the studio. (Flavored drinks and other beverages will stain the carpet, and therefore must be kept outside the studio).
- No cell phones or electronics that distract/make noise are permitted in the studio. You may ask the Front Desk Manager to keep your phone if you are expecting an important phone call or message.
- No chewing gum is permitted in the studio.
- Be respectful of fellow students and your instructor by not talking during class.
- All pregnant clients are required to bring a note from your doctor that expressly states you are authorized or permitted to exercise.
- Please advise the the Front Desk Manager how many weeks you are pregnant so the instructor can properly advise you of any applicable modifications.
- Clients less than 16 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
- Clients less than 13 years of age are not permitted to take class.
Illness & Injuries
- Notify the front desk manager of any illness or injury that may impact your ability to exercise. In some cases, we may require a doctor’s note before you are permitted to take class.
- Just a cold? Stay home, rest, restore and drink fluids. Help us avoid spreading the virus to others.
No childcare provided yet, …we will keep you posted.
- Not on-site. Professional pet care is available near the studio at The Barking Lot located at 495 Lake Cook Road in Deerfield, Illinois. Club Bar members receive a special discount.